- Clean, wash and dry fish.
- Coat shallow casserole dish with olive oil. Add garlic and onion and fry gently until onion is soft and golden.
- Place the fish on top of the onion mixture, pour over vegetable stock then sprinkle with parsley, marjoram and sea salt.
- Bake in preheated oven at 200°C until cooked (up to 25 minutes), baste a few times.
- Steam green vegetables until tender and strain. In a frying pan, lightly toast slivered almonds until golden, put aside to cool.
- Serve fish garnished with toasted slivered almonds and green vegetables.