Is toxicity the reason why you feel unwell…? Or do you want to prevent unwanted illness from occurring?
Ask yourself these questions:
- Are you often tired and lethargic?
- Do you regularly suffer from bloating, diarrhoea, constipation or other digestive disturbances?
- Do you get recurrent headaches?
- Are you regularly suffering from muscle aches and pains?
- Does poor short-term memory and concentration affect your ability to function at work?
- Do you have allergies or sensitivities?
- Do you suffer from depression, anxiety and/or mood swings?
- Are you experiencing symptoms of hormone imbalance e.g. sore breasts, mood swings, headaches, menstrual cramping?
- Are you trying to reduce the risk of unwanted diseases as most diseases start in the gut?
- Have you overindulged – too much drinking and eating out?
- Are you wanting or planning to have a baby? Remember, it takes two!
The importance of Detoxification………
Toxins are substances that can interfere with the normal processes of the body through interference with enzymes, blockages of cellular transport mechanisms, oxidative damage, blockage of receptor sites, mimicking of hormones or neurotransmitters and/or blockage of nutrient absorption. A major source of toxicity for most people is their digestive system. Foods, if not digested correctly, can become fuel for the growth of dysbiotic organisms. These organisms produce toxic chemicals, and when they die, fragments of their cell membranes can be absorbed into the blood stream and trigger an inflammatory response. Our bodies have several mechanisms to protect against toxins, but these defence mechanisms may become impaired, often as a result of being overloaded by toxic material. In these situations, an Integrated Detoxification Program is recommended.
If you answer YES to any of the above questions, not feeling 100%, or you would like to maintain good health, Larae will arrange for you to complete a Detoxification questionnaire to determine the right detoxification program suitable for your individual needs. Larae will work with you throughout the entire program assessing your progress and providing in-house testing until the desired result is achieved.
Don’t put it off any longer, contact Larae to join the Naturopathic Detoxification program by calling 3397 6869 or email email@example.com