- Dip chicken pieces into the egg mixture.
- Pour the grated parmesan cheese into the freezer bag and then add the egg coated chicken. Mix with the cheese thoroughly so that it coats each side of the chicken nugget.
- Add olive oil to the pan and keep heat at medium-high. Dip chicken nuggets slowly into the pan and carefully flip once the undersides are a light golden brown.
Remember: the more parmesan you get on the chicken, the crispier your nuggets are going to be!
- Soak the bamboo skewers in water for half an hour.
- Cut all vegetables into 1.5 cm cubes. Thread vegetables onto the skewers.
- Mix together the oil, lemon juice, garlic, tomato puree, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Brush the kebabs with this mixture and cook them on a BBQ or under a hot grill for 10 minutes each side, basting with more of the oil mixture during cooking.
Serves 3 to 4