- Beat or whisk eggs in a bowl.
- Sift the cocoa powder into the eggs, then add the vanilla essence, sweetener and salt. Combine well.
- Heat a fry pan to medium and add the coconut oil. Once hot, pour in the omelette mixture.
- Wait for the sides of the omelette to become firm then slowly pull in the mixture to the centre with a spatula, letting the remaining runny egg mixture run back to the sides. Keep doing this around the pan until there is little runny egg mixture left. This will typically only take a few minutes if the pan is warm enough.
- Flip the omelette over and cook the other side for 1 to 2 minutes or until cooked.
- Turn the omelette out onto a serving plate and sprinkle with your selection of chopped fruit and the shredded coconut.