- In a mixing bowl, combine the ingredients for the marinade and mix well.
- Add the fish pieces, calamari and prawns. Mix so the seafood is well coated and marinate in the fridge for 4 hours.
- To make the sauce, blend the tomatoes, capsicum, celery and cumin.
- In a large frying pan heat 1 teaspoon of olive oil on a high heat and fry the red onion until soft. Add the blended sauce mixture and bring to a high simmer. Stir in the tomato paste, salt, pepper, coriander leaves and cumin.
- Cover the base of the tagine with some of the sauce, add the seafood, then cover the seafood with the remaining sauce.
- Place the tagine plate on the stove over a medium heat for a few minutes to start the cooking process. Then transfer to the oven, pre-heated to 180°C for 40 to 45 mins.
- Serve with 2 additional handfuls of recommended vegetables or salad per serve.