- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Finely chop lemongrass, kaffir lime, red chilli and coriander leaf.
- Mix together half of the herbs with 2 teaspoons of soy sauce and the lime juice.
- Marinate the fish fillet, both sides, in this mixture for 20 minutes.
- Place fish on aluminium foil, with basil leaves on top.
- Fold foil around fish, place in oven and cook for 15 to 20 minutes or until the fish is cooked through.
- Blanch bok choy slightly in hot water, then remove from the water.
- Lightly sauté bok choy with 1 teaspoon of soy sauce.
- Sauté the remaining mixture of herbs in coconut oil until fragrant. Add red curry paste and stir until dissolved. Add yogurt and vegetable stock, bring to the boil and simmer until sauce is a thick but runny consistency. Season with salt and pepper.
- Remove from heat.
- Place baked fish fillet on a bed of sautéed bok choy, and spoon over curry sauce.