- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Grease a medium to large, deep baking dish with coconut oil and lay the 6 chicken thighs flat, side-by-side.
- Combine garlic, paprika and cumin in a small bowl with 2 tablespoons of coconut oil to create a seasoned marinade.
- Pour or paint the marinade onto the chicken thighs until nicely coated on the top side.
- Pour the whole bottle of passata over the chicken thighs to evenly cover.
- Sprinkle the chopped kale over the top of the chicken.
- Drizzle 1 tablespoon of coconut oil over the kale, then sprinkle with the sesame seeds.
- Bake in the oven for approximately 45 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.