- Heat 1 teaspoon of olive oil in a pan, cook onion until it is brown and softened. Set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, mix together mince, onion, parsley, cheese, egg, cumin, salt and pepper.
- On a clean plate, mould the mince mixture into meatballs about the size of a golf ball.
- Heat 2 teaspoons of olive oil in a large pan and cook meatballs evenly for 5 to 6 minutes or until cooked through.
- Add steamed assorted vegetables into a blender and puree.
- Serve a palm-sized portion of meatballs (generally 3 to 4) with the equivalent of 3 handfuls of pureed, recommended vegetables and a spoonful of Greek yoghurt as a tasty dipping sauce.
Optional: For fussy eaters, vegetables from the recommended food list (e.g. broccoli, cabbage, Brussels sprouts) can be grated and added into the meatballs mixture.