- Place all of the ingredients into a bowl and mix with your hands until well combined.
- Heat oven to 150°C.
- Line a terrine mould or loaf pan with two layers of baking paper, ensuring there is enough paper to fold over the top.
- Fill the lined mould with the pork mixture, fold paper over the top, and seal the mould with aluminium foil.
- Cook terrine for 1.5 hours.
- Remove and cool for half an hour before placing the terrine mould into the fridge with food cans (e.g. canned beans, chick peas, etc) on top to weigh it down overnight.
To serve: slice terrine into portions the same thickness as your palm and accompany 1 slice with 3 handfuls of fresh salad.