- Combine all of the dressing ingredients in a jar with a lid and shake until combined.
- Place the zucchini, carrot, cabbage, half the bean sprouts, half the spring onion, half the coriander and the capsicum into a bowl and mix to combine.
- Pour the dressing over the Pad Thai vegetables to evenly coat.
- Arrange the Pad Thai onto a serving dish and top with the remaining bean sprouts, spring onion and coriander along with the crushed almonds and chilli.
- Place the lime wedges on the side and squeeze over before eating.