- Drain cashews from their soaking water, add nuts to a preferably high-speed blender and starting slowly at first, increase speed until a finely textured smooth cream is formed. Set cream aside.
- Lay each nori sheet onto a cutting board. Spread a small amount of avocado along the side closest to you, approximately 2 cm from the edge.
- Place a small selection of your julienned vegetables, sprouts and/ or coriander, along with some sliced tofu (or other protein) on top of the avocado, forming a straight line.
- Drizzle a little cashew cream over the vegetables and tofu (any remaining cashew cream can be used for other recipes).
- To roll the nori rolls: lift the edge of the nori sheet closest to you and fold over your tofu, vegetable and cashew cream mixture.
- Tuck in the edge under the vegetable mix before rolling carefully away from you to form a tube shaped roll.
- Dampen the far edge (approximately 1 cm) of the nori sheet with water to help seal the roll before finishing the roll.
- Place the finished nori roll edge side down so it can stick firmly while you put together the remaining rolls.
- Cut each nori roll into bite size pieces to serve.