- Preheat oven to 150°C. Place the cauliflower into an ovenproof dish and bake for 10 minutes or until soft and slightly golden. Remove from the oven and allow to cool. Turn the oven down to 100°C.
- In a food processor combine the shredded coconut, thyme (saving some thyme leaves for a garnish) and garlic, along with the cooled cauliflower. Pulse until the cauliflower is the size of rice granules. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bring a pot of water to the boil. Place the zucchini and pumpkin into a steamer and steam until al dente (remains slightly firm to bite) – approximately 3 to 4 minutes. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Coat the salmon portions in the chopped parsley and chilli flakes.
- Grill under a medium-low grill, or fry in a heavy bottomed skillet or pan, turning once until just done to your liking. Place the salmon into the oven at 100°C to keep warm.
- Heat the olive or coconut oil in a heavy pan, add the sesame oil along with the caulirice and cook, stirring continuously, until crisp and lightly golden brown. Transfer to two serving plates.
- Whilst the pan is still hot, lightly brown the steamed vegetables to pick up any leftover caulirice seasoning.
To serve: Place the salmon onto the caulirice and browned steamed vegetables. Garnish with remaining thyme leaves and lemon wedges.