- Cut salmon into 1 cm cubes.
- In a large bowl combine salmon cubes, ginger, spring onions, coriander, eggs, lime juice, almond meal, sea salt and wasabi paste. Add a splash of water and combine the ingredients together to form a soft mixture.
- Form salmon mixture into approximately 5 cm patties with your hands.
- Heat the coconut oil in a non-stick pan to a medium-high heat and cook patties in batches until golden brown – approximately 6 to 8 minutes each side.
- Serve 1 to 2 burgers per person (depending upon size) with a fresh green garden salad, or on a bed of steamed recommended vegies.